no response
no response
no response
after two weeks of doing all this really hard forgetting
forgetting the hard work I'd been doing to forget
not responding
not sorry
not unhappy
not thinking about what I was forgetting
forgetting to think about the response
that wasn't coming
the response that
could never solve
a gap that is best
forgotten
because unresolved,
an unresolvable
not-there,
an unknowable
unknown,
a hurt
incapable of being sensed.
an insensitive,
intangible
omission.
no response
after two weeks of doing all this really hard forgetting
forgetting the hard work I'd been doing to forget
not responding
not sorry
not unhappy
not thinking about what I was forgetting
forgetting to think about the response
that wasn't coming
the response that
could never solve
a gap that is best
forgotten
because unresolved,
an unresolvable
not-there,
an unknowable
unknown,
a hurt
incapable of being sensed.
an insensitive,
intangible
omission.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home